For centuries, snakes have been included in some of the most ancient human rituals. They represent the duality of good and evil, a symbol of transmutation. At deeper levels, a shedded snake’s skin symbolizes death and rebirth, reminding us of our ability to shed beliefs and habits while shifting into a higher spiritual energy.
When wearing the Olympia bodysuit, Lorette invites you to embody your own growth and transformation; the snake reminding you of your ability to overcome challenges, while activating and reinforcing harmony within yourself.
- Contour fit
- Designed and handmade in Toronto, Canada
- High-end Italian mesh
- Black mesh lined with nude creating a softer shade
- 12mm adjustable bra straps
- Adjustable back for ‘made-to-measure’ fit
- Snap closure
- We recommend that you choose your regular bra size for the bodysuit:
- 0 fits bra sizes: 30A, 30B, 32AA, 32A
- 1 fits bra sizes: 30C, 32B, 32C, 34A, 34B
- 2 fits bra sizes: 30DD, 32D, 32DD, 34C
- 3 fits bra sizes: 34D, 34DD, 36B, 36C
- 4 fits bra sizes: 36D, 36DD, 38C, 38D
- Annie is a 34B, 41'' at the hips or usually a size L in bottom, she wears a size 2 in the bodysuit.
Click here for more information on sizing conversion and body measurements.
- Mesh: 80% polyamide / 20% elastane
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Lingerie: Hand wash with cold water, add a little soap if stained. Lay flat to dry.
- Silk Sleepwear: hand wash and iron on silk mode.